How Dan Was Able to Get 5% Over Asking Price



"When we listed within two weeks of going on the market, we had two offers. Then we went back to both potential buyers and asked for their best offer and one of them went about 5% over asking. So we got some really good results and we closed on time and everything was great. Everyone on his staff was really good at keeping me in the loop and keeping me prepared for what was going to happen next. If I ever had any questions or any concerns along the way I could always reach out to them they would always get back to me quickly and with the information that I needed. The attorney that he referred me to as well as his team worked together to come up with a solution so we didn't have to push back the closing and everything got done well. They helped me through step by step and made it easy for me." -Dan N.