How Our Customer Service Satisfied Ricky



"I am so satisfied with their customer service. Melissa Meier was my real estate person that took us around to look at the condos. She came to our beck and call. Whatever we wanted, whatever we were looking for, she took us to it and she was positive. We were treated like we were the only customer. After the closing, we were so happy and so satisfied with The Nimick Team, my wife started crying. I'm retired military, so we've been all over the world. Several realtors, we weren't satisfied with. They took us places we didn't want and told us, "Oh you can't afford that." Dave Nimick, he came to the closing, he came to the final walk through. I was amazed! There's nothing negative that I could say. We were just very happy, satisfied. These are understatements I'm saying." -Ricky P.