How We Provided Jason with an Outstanding Experience



"It was outstanding. I had my place on the market the year prior with another agent and didn't have much success. Dave came in and kind of went through everything and really just went to work. I didn't have it on the market that long and I actually got a little better price than I was expecting. Everything was pretty seamless they made it pretty easy on me. Selling a house can be kind of stressful and when you're trying to buy another one and they were great - can't say enough about them. I'm not much for surveys or anything like that that's kind of the only reason I'm doing it now because they did such a good job. They were just professional, organized. They made things as low stress as they possibly could. The other thing that I appreciated was Dave's candor, honesty, however, you want to say it. He was just kind of like look this is the market, this is what I think it's worth. And I think in those situations it may not be what a buyer or seller wants to hear but it's what they need to hear." -Jason C.