How We Taught Mariette to Sell Her Home



"I wasn't sure when I wanted to sell what I thought it would be worth. He laid out a very detailed analysis of the houses around me, how quickly they were selling, where he'd feel comfortable you know based on the market. And he walked me through why he was doing what he was doing as he was doing it. I would highly recommend working with them partially because they teach you how to sell versus just telling you how to sell so it was very valuable for me. Dave was fantastic; I think that Sheila really, of all the members of the team that helped me, went above and beyond. This was my first time selling ever - she never made me feel like I was a burden or asking stupid questions. I mean she really sealed the deal for me on recommending them to other people. She was fantastic." -Mariette F.