How We Prepared Diana for the Transaction



"Oh, I think they did a good job of preparing me for the transaction. Dave did a really good job of anticipating what my net proceeds would be based on on the sale of the house. I think he did a really good job there. Yeah, I think I was well prepared. The overall level of service was excellent. I thought that the team aspect of having Dave doing a lot of the data analysis being my contact on the selling end and Megan as a buying realtor she was outstanding. The attorney that they recommended, Shameen, was outstanding. The inspector Greg that was great. And I liked Sheila - doing a lot of the leg work on all ends. I just felt like that was a really nice, unexpected aspect of working with them if you really do have a team working together." - Diana S.