How We Made Sure Jake Was Comfortable With His Choice



"I was a first-time homebuyer which means that I did not know exactly what I was looking for when I started my process. Over six months I was able to, with my realtor, define that strategy. The property that I ended up choosing: when it first went on the market, it was a Friday and showings were not being scheduled over the weekend until Monday. However, my realtor Melissa, by texting, phone calls, emails and persistence overall, was able to get a hold of the agent and schedule a walkthrough on that Friday which allowed me to put in an offer before anybody else had a chance to tour the place. In addition, the next day we had been looking at a couple different types of properties for multi-units which was a different strategy I was pursuing and she advised wisely that we go check those out just as comparables to make sure I was confident in my decision. I ended up sticking with my original choice but I thought that was just a perfect example of how they went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable with my choice and that I was making the best decision possible and I had all the information I needed. I was very satisfied with the results." -Jake E.