How We Provided Fantastic Results For Marcie



"Long story short the results have been fantastic every step of the way. We're really happy, we have a place that we're excited about and cannot wait to really make it our home. My boyfriend and I kind of fell into The Nimick Team. We were looking at houses very randomly, very early on in the process and I found a place and I guess The Nimick Team was actually the selling agent on the place so that's kind of how we fell into them. Everybody on The Nimick Team is just top of the line so we consider ourselves immensely lucky. Melissa constantly amazed us with her knowledge and insight that she had when we were looking at places and beyond that, she is just immensely patient with use. I feel like we looked at tons of places with her. She was never too busy to show us places or talk about places and that was really something that we enjoyed. And it was a really great experience working with her. Sheila who is also on The Nimick Team was fantastic as well. She was just so on top of everything and incredibly quick to reply. She always made me feel very comfortable that everything was under control. At the end of the day, we realized by the end that Dave is top of the line and his team, The Nimick Team, is top of the line. They have all kinds of people around to help keep that reputation. I can't say enough nice things that everyone was just incredible to work with and I can't wait to refer them out to friends or family who are looking for a place in Chicago." -Marcie K.