Why We Explained Current Market Trends to Linda



"They explained current market trends - what would happen each step of the way. They responded really quickly if I had a question and we just felt really well prepared for everything. They were very professional I'd say in the evaluations of the neighborhoods and properties that we were reviewing. They explained the pros and cons of offers in an easily understood manner and often negotiated late into the night on our behalf because we had some timelines that we were up against. As they got communication from the other agent they responded to us very quickly to let us know what was going on. I would say it was very professional and I would describe it as excellent service and we were very satisfied. I definitely recommend Dave and the team to any of my friends or family. We really enjoyed working with everyone from buying to selling." - Linda D.